Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

A Half Day Jakarta

On Saturday, I planned to visit Pesta Buku Jakarta at Istora Senayan. First, I didn't have anyone to go with, (how pity I am..) because nenek was going to Cileungsi for climbing and Niun had a class at that day. Until I got a message that Niun's class was cancelled so she could go with me. Hohoho..

She was very enthusiastic because yeah, she is crazy about reading, not like me -__-. So, we went to Senayan by Kebo. Unfortunately, the traffic was stuck especially in front of Cipulir. Zzz..It took about almost a half hour just for passing Cipulir.

Finally, we arrived at Istora Senayan at about 2.30 pm. Books were everywhere..yiihaaa... But, still, I couldn't find Lupus. Huhuhu T_T

Guess, how many books did Niun buy? Five. Ckckck.. How rich she was, huh.. :D I just bought 2 books: Dee's Madre and a book about BJ Habibie. Actually I bought a book about BJ Habibie just because it was on sale, IDR20.000 for a hardcover book. But I'm not sure that I could finish reading it.. :P

Niun bought 2 Pramoedya books, 1 novel Andrea Hirata, and 2 IDR20.000-on sale-hardcover books :P.. Finished looking for books then we took some pictures, as usual. We went to the top hall of Istora and..here we are...









When we went out from Istora, we saw that there was an event held by Nova: Pasar Nova 2011. There were so many bazaar and food stalls. I found something which I fave so much, "Risoles isi smooked beef, mayo dan keju". Hmm.. yummy... After that, we continued our tour in Pasar Nova, taking pictures of course :D









At 5 pm we went to Masjid Al Bina to pray Ashar. Then we waited at there until Maghrib. After praying Maghrib, we suddenly got an idea: going to Monas. Hoho.. A happy Saturday night. There were so many people at Monas. I guess that it was a school holiday so that parents also took their children to go out.

Guess what I and Niun did at Monas on Saturday night? Watching topeng monyet XD.. Silly Saturday night, wasn't it? :D

At 8.30 p.m. we're going home because it was getting night and Monas became more crowded. Love travelling-to wherever-we-want like this! :D

1 comments:

Nia said...

an unforgettable journey,, :)

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com